An effective, easy-to-give powder that is mixed in the pet’s food each day.
Integricare designed TRI-ACTA to provide pet owners with a proactive strategy to assist in creating a healthy joint environment by combining glucosamine and chondroitin in forms demonstrated to be active with MSM.
TRI-ACTA has a synergistic effect that enhances the synthesis of new cartilage, muscle tissue, and ligaments. The synthesis of new cartilage treats the cartilage matrix at the cellular level and allows the body to heal itself.
TRI-ACTA is used in the treatment of age-related soreness, degenerative joint disease, arthritis, and ailments associated with hip dysplasia, injury, or surgery. It is also recommended as a preventative approach to maintain optimal joint health.
- Promote healthy cartilage
- Maintain collagen and connective tissue
- Protect joint tissues
- Decrease stiffness
- Improve mobility
- Developing/growing dogs
- Younger dogs aged 3-5 as a preventative approach
- Improved dietary completeness
- Dogs with mild to moderate mobility conditions
- Early signs of immobility
Joint pain due to an imbalance in normal cartilage production is common and degeneration occurs naturally. TRI-ACTA is an ideal supplement which can be used daily to proactively prevent these conditions, alleviate the pain associated with them, and reverse the destructive process. For younger animals, TRI-ACTA promotes a healthy joint environment preventing, delaying, or significantly reducing conditions that develop with age.
TRI-ACTA has been optimally designed to protect and maintain joint tissues, increase mobility, minimize inflammation, and improve joint condition. TRI-ACTA normalizes cartilage metabolism, slows the breakdown of cartilage, and allows the cartilage to regenerate.
The Tri-Acta Advantage!
- 100% active ingredients – No Filler!
- All Natural
- Therapeutic dosage
- Small serving size (1 g serving for a 35 lbs dog), resulting in better acceptance among all pets
- Economical, low cost per serving
- Pharmaceutical grade components
- Treats symptoms AND addresses the issue
- Health Canada approved Veterinary Health Product (VHP) designation
Integricare follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards. Certificates of analysis have consistently validated our requirements for quality. We are very proud of the fact that we use only the highest quality ingredients with no fillers. Our labels make it easy to validate the contents in each container of an Integricare product.